Download BHIM App for WIndows PC – Now you can download BHIM For Computer. That’s Right ! The infamous payment interface could be download BHIM for Windows PC And MAC. All you need to do is to follow the instructions over here in order to get the thing running on your Computer. Make sure to follow each and everything you see here. The app can be used to send money even to users who do not have the app and to accounts in banks that are not on UPI. Read the full tutorial here in order to get the complete idea behind How to Download Bhim For Android and iPhone.
The app is a rebranded version of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). BHIM has been developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is about 2MB in size.
Features Of BHIM App For Windows And MAC
BHIM For Computer download is not a digital wallet and is actually based on UPI (United Payments Interface) that government announced a few months ago. You can read all these features and get intrigued about the whole thing. It will really hel you understand the true value of this application.
- Send / Receive Money: Send money to or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address.
- Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID
- You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required
- It features a materialistic overall design
- You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
That is all about the features of Bhim application for computer. In the Upcoming section, you will learn how to download bhim app for windows. Make sure to scroll ahead and read the complete instructions to install BHIM app For PC.
Download BHIM For PC – Windows and MAC
SO here is the deal. You can run the Android version of this Application using an android emulator. All you need to do is to choose your preferred emulator to download.
- Download Andy Android emulator
- Install it
- Open and login with your google account
- Search for BHIM and Install it.
That is it ! After following this procedure, you will have to just click on the emulator and run the app each time you wanna access BHIM App from PC.
Download BHIM App Make UPI Payments
- Downlaod BHIM App From Playstore .
- Click On Install
- BHIM App Will Successfully Install On Your Mobile Phone
- Select Any preferred language among english Or hindi.
- If it asks for permissions, click allow.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- Make sure that mobile number to get verified is in your phone. Also note same number should be registered with your bank.
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Your mobile number will be automatically verified.
- Enter a 4 digit pass-code Any Number Between 0-9
- Confirm the 4 digit pass-code.
- Select your bank Account Registered With Same Mobile Number
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected.
- Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
How To Send And Receive Money By Bhim
- Open The BHIM App
- You Will See Different Option Send Money Recieve Money
- click On That The Person To Which You Want To Send Must Registered To BHIM
- Both Payer and Sender Numbers Must Registered On BHIM
- Enter Payee Mobile Number
- Enter Pass Code Which Is Security Code Which You Setup.
HOW BHIM APP WORKS ON WINDOWS PC, ANDROID DEVICES?
After installation of BHIM app on your windows, just click to open, then you will be asked to verify your mobile number.
Now in the next step, you have to set 4 digits of passcode.
After that you have to select your Bank account.
After selection of Bank account, you need to set UPI PIN for your bank account. Before you choose the UPI PIN, you will be asked to choose last 6 digits of your debit card and expiry date of your card, after that your phone number will get OTP and there, you can set UPI PIN.
After that you will see a options like, send, request, scan & pay.
REQUIREMENTS OF BHIM APP
- Your android phone should have version more than 5.1
- Your bank registered mobile number SIM should be placed in slot 1 only.
About Bhim App
|Developer(s)||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Initial release||30 December 2016|
|Platform||Google Play (Available),
App Store (Available)
|Available in||English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Gujarati|
Bhim App Download, Modi Payment App Download, National Payment Bhim App Insall From Playstore, Download Bhim Android App